Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deseret Book- "WE DECIDE AND OUR COMPUTER DECIDES IF YOU GET YOUR CATALOGS.... NOT YOU!"

So since Bryan and I moved back up here to Utah and i was in the process of updating all my information so there wouldn't be any or to much interruption in recieving mail and the catalogs i like and am on the mailing lists for. Deseret Book is included.  So i thought i was being and getting ahead of the game by visiting the Deseret Book facebook page and then emailing them as well so they can have my updated info and address.  I was told everything was taken care of as far as that.  Well a couple of months went by and even to date i still am not getting my catalogs from Deseret book. So one of the last times i was in the valley fair store and i updated information again with a store associate he was really nice and that was that. I still haven't been recieving my catalogs.  A couple of days ago i now finally get a response from them having me email there customer service department to have the issue taken care of.

So i did that.... I get this response today


 here is my original message to them

MY message

"So i am on your mailing list to get your catalogs in the mail. My address is updated and i should be on your list but, i am not getting my catalogs here at my house. Why ? my address is: Heidi Walls
3844 South Danbury Cir. Magna, Utah 84044-2223 and i would like to recieve my catalogs. "


There response to me

There message

"JUN 13, 2013 | 04:37PM UTCEmily replied:
Heidi,
Thank you for your e-mail. We are sorry for the confusion. I have looked at your account and do not show any purchases, which may be why the catalog is no longer coming. If your account is inactive for so long, we stop sending the catalog. If you have just recently requested it however, you should receive the next one when it comes out. Hopefully this information is helpful.
Best Regards,

Emily Morgan
Deseret Book
Customer Service Rep. "
 
 
Really ? are you serious ? that don't even make sense!!!
 
Anyhow my response back to them
 
My response
 
"
I have never heard that before... I should be getting my catalogs anyway.... Your system and your people should not be deciding whether i get my catalogs or not. I signed up and you all should have my current address and i should be getting my catalogs and that is that.... My mom get's hers. I should be the only that decides if i want and get the catalogs. not Deseretbook, their computer system or employees. ONLY me (the customer). I am on your list and my address is Heidi Walls 3844 South Danbury Cir. Magna, Utah 84044
Please send me my catalogs. And if it is a matter of there hasn't been purchases for awhile so that results in the catalogs being stopped in sending that is not right. And there needs to be changes made and implemented with your company and system. That is not right for a computer system or store etc. to decide when to drop people from a list.  "
 
Just a excuse and measure of bad busines.... So we will see if this issue get's straightened out and if down the road i get dropped from the list again.
 
Will keep you informed....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment