Sunday, August 17, 2014

CARLS JR - 3555 W 3500 SOUTH

So my daughter and I went to get 2 orders of biscuts and gravy, and 4 cinnamon pull aparts. Well we got the cinnamon pull apart's and surprise 2 bacon, egg and chesse biscuts instead OF WHAT WE ORDERED and that being the Biscuts and gravy. When I called back the 1st time I called no one answered. Then I called back a 2nd time a guy who is a supervisor and I believe his name is Luciano or something like that. I told him what happened also the fact that when I was there in the store this morning there was no one else in the store, no one in the drive thru and they were not BUSY at all and I had waited after I had paid for an approx. 10 minutes or 5-10 minutes. Which is not what I even was calling for.  I was calling because when we were in the store we had inquired about the price of the sausage egg and cheese biscuts but, then ULTIMATELY ordered 2 orders of biscuts and gravy which was the same price. And the Cashier (Spanish speaking) assumed that when we asked for a price that we wanted the biscuts. WHICH WE DID NOT WANT THAT - we wanted the biscuts and gravy. But, she assumed something else and ordered the other thing.  The supervisor was making it a point to illude to that I was LYING about how long I waited. Give me a break! he was no where around earlier. And I know how long I waited and secondly I do not know where he got the idea and training that you call and come off to call a customer a liar and that you argue with them. I have worked in the industry for 15 yrs and THAT IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE no - no.  So I went back in after I discussed the issue with him and I was just going to get the items I ordered. He knew that - and then I walked in and he was like "You have your receipt /" I said I could look for it and such in the car but, it don't change the fact of what I ordered originally.
YES HE TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM but, it was just the whole experience and attitude and treating me like I was a liar, arguing with me and even coming off and treating me as such even when I came back.  WON'T BE COMING BACK TO THIS LOCATION at all - OR AT LEAST FOR A LONG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment